Latest gigs on fiverr.com: pranayama will send you my ebook in german language about how to stop and kill stage fright or anxiety before tests for $5

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
pranayama will send you my ebook in german language about how to stop and kill stage fright or anxiety before tests for $5
Aug 12th 2012, 10:30

No more stage fright or anxiety before a test. I send my e-book about the technique to stop the fear. The ebook is only available in German language. I worked for years with NLP and yoga and have developed these techniques for people that need to speak in front of many people. You need only 10 min. a day for exercises and you'll get a very strong psyche. pranayama: I will send you my ebook in german language about how to stop and kill stage fright or anxiety before tests for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment