Latest gigs on fiverr.com: phoneycaller will ask for your DONATIONS to help me move to San Francisco for $5

Friday, August 10, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
phoneycaller will ask for your DONATIONS to help me move to San Francisco for $5
Aug 10th 2012, 22:44

I would like to move to San Francisco, And Im currently stuck with very little (if any) work opportunity. Please Donate $5 and help me on my quest to move to San Francisco! Thank you for your help and consideration! Message for more details or questions! phoneycaller: I will ask for your DONATIONS to help me move to San Francisco for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment