Latest gigs on fiverr.com: moe_faux will love you for $5

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
moe_faux will love you for $5
Aug 15th 2012, 22:51

I will spend 6 seconds sending you my heartfelt Love. I would claim it's unconditional, but in this case, the condition is a five spot. That's less than $1/second! How can you beat that!?!?! (Don't bother to look; you can't. I know. There's NO Higher Potency* available!) Truth is: I will be spending 30 days filming a documentary about Love, and I will absolutely Love YOU if you help me by supporting it with a fiverr. *not evaluated by the FDA moe_faux: I will love you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment