Latest gigs on fiverr.com: iamwealthy will write a sales letter for your ebook for $5

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
iamwealthy will write a sales letter for your ebook for $5
Aug 28th 2012, 19:22

Have an ebbok that needs a sales letter? I have 34 years of business experience and have been trained using the Sandler Sales method. I have had a successful tax practice and I am an online marketer with many ebooks myself. Please message me for samples and/or questions. Happy to sell for you. iamwealthy: I will write a sales letter for your ebook for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment