Latest gigs on fiverr.com: georgetown360 will write 35 CUSTOM and manual youtube comments for $5

Monday, August 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
georgetown360 will write 35 CUSTOM and manual youtube comments for $5
Aug 6th 2012, 22:47

I will write 30 Unique and Custom comments to any of your videos! These are all by me no robots or software hand typed by me! So lets get started! I will write what you want me too or I will just write positive or negative depending on what you prefer! Done in one DAY, super FAST service! Have this down today, why wait?. 35 Custom Comments! georgetown360: I will write 35 CUSTOM and manual youtube comments for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment