Latest gigs on fiverr.com: e4crazy8 will call and profess my love as a prank for $5

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
e4crazy8 will call and profess my love as a prank for $5
Aug 18th 2012, 22:36

I will call anyone and profess my love to them. This is to prank anyone you know. You give me personal information you know about them and I will pretend that I have known them forever and am madly in love with them. I can be as crazy or as stalkery as you would like. e4crazy8: I will call and profess my love as a prank for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment