Latest gigs on fiverr.com: coachfreedom will tell you how to stop having money fights for $5

Monday, August 20, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
coachfreedom will tell you how to stop having money fights for $5
Aug 20th 2012, 19:24

I will tell you how to handle money disagreements and disputes with your lover or spouse using information from my money in relationships coaching program. These tips saved me from divorce and my husband and I use them to have a happy marriage where we cooperate. No more arguments over money. In fact, we've even learned how to make money as a couple! coachfreedom: I will tell you how to stop having money fights for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment