Latest gigs on fiverr.com: buggyjane will mail you an original piece of refrigerator artwork colored by my 2 year old daughter for $5

Monday, August 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
buggyjane will mail you an original piece of refrigerator artwork colored by my 2 year old daughter for $5
Aug 27th 2012, 07:13

I will mail you an original work of art to hang on your refrigerator! Colored and signed by my beautiful, smart, funny and very creative 2 year old daughter. I will surprise you with a random coloring or you can specify your favorite colors/cartoon characters/themes. buggyjane: I will mail you an original piece of refrigerator artwork colored by my 2 year old daughter for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment