Latest gigs on fiverr.com: bigwins123 will prank call anyone pretending to be anyone for $5

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
bigwins123 will prank call anyone pretending to be anyone for $5
Aug 25th 2012, 19:25

I will prank call anyone you choose pretending to be anyone you choose. This will take me at least 7 days because I will need time to research on how the chosen person talks, what they say, and how they would act on the phone. I cannot speak anything other than English. The phone call will be at least a minute long (unless the person on the other line hangs up) and I will only call on three different occasions if the person doesnt answer my calls bigwins123: I will prank call anyone pretending to be anyone for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment