Latest gigs on fiverr.com: artistic_editor will make a professional logo for you for $5

Friday, August 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
artistic_editor will make a professional logo for you for $5
Aug 24th 2012, 19:29

Hi, I'm a professional graphic designer and have made designs worth 300 - 600 dollars. I am on fiverr to help the people with small businesses who cant afford such expensive logos. Just brief me on your business. 1 redesign is free. - For an extra $10 I will give you an editable vector .eps file for your logo - For an extra $5 I will complete it in 24 hours - For an extra $10 I will give you full ownership and rights for the image artistic_editor: I will make a professional logo for you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment