Latest gigs on fiverr.com: shibalove will help you write a song for $5

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
shibalove will help you write a song for $5
Jul 31st 2012, 22:27

With a degree in music, ive had seven years experience writing songs in four diferent bands. I have had my songs played on the radio as well as television. My styles range from, rock to blues to pop to hip hop you name it. What im willing to do is give you expert advice and vision to your unfinished song, or idea. I will send you details on my opion (wich any songwriter should get anyways) a vision, where the song should go, and how to get there. shibalove: I will help you write a song for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment